Status of the Airport and Airway Trust Fund
Read Online
Share

Status of the Airport and Airway Trust Fund hearing before the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, second session ... April 16, 1980. by United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means

  • 513 Want to read
  • ·
  • 84 Currently reading

Published by U.S. Govt. Print. Off. in Washington .
Written in English

Subjects:

Places:

  • United States.

Subjects:

  • Airports -- Law and legislation -- United States.,
  • Aeronautics, Commercial -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.

Book details:

Edition Notes

Other titlesAirport and Airway Trust Fund.
Classifications
LC ClassificationsKF27 .W3 1980j
The Physical Object
Paginationiv, 242 p. :
Number of Pages242
ID Numbers
Open LibraryOL4238968M
LC Control Number80603519

Download Status of the Airport and Airway Trust Fund

PDF EPUB FB2 MOBI RTF

The Airport and Airway Trust Fund (AATF): An Overview Congressional Research Service 1 Introduction The Airport and Airway Trust Fund (AATF), sometimes referred to as the aviation trust fund, is the major funding source for federal aviation programs. The trust fund finances Federal AviationFile Size: KB. Airport and Airway Trust Fund Overview Federal Aviation 5 Administration AATF FY Excise Tax Revenues (in millions of dollars) *In FY19, there were refunds from the trust fund of $M for aviation fuel taxes and $M for aviation taxes other than gasoline. Total excise tax revenue $15,* $ $10, $4,File Size: KB. Get this from a library! Status of the Airport and Airway Trust Fund: hearing before the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, second session Ap [United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means.]. STATUS OF THE AIRPORT AND AIRWAY TRUST FUND HEARING BEFORE THE COMMITTEE ON FINANCE UNITED STATES SENATE ONE HUNDRED TWELFTH CONGRESS FIRST SESSION FEBRUARY 3, (Printed for the use of the Committee on Finance VerDate Nov 24 Jkt PO Frm Fmt Sfmt R:\DOCS\ TIMD.

The Airport and Airway Trust Fund About 81 percent of the FAA’s funding for was provided from the Airport and Airway Trust Fund (see Figure 1); the remaining 19 percent was appropriated from the general fund. The trust fund is an accounting mechanism in the federal budget that records specific cash inflows from revenues related to air. status of the Airport and Airway Trust Fund (Trust Fund). Established in , the Trust Fund helps finance the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) investments in the airport and airway system, such as construction and safety improvements at airports and technological upgrades to the air. Status of the Airport and Airway Trust Fund: How do I submit a statement for the record? Any individual or organization wanting to present their views for inclusion in the hearing record should submit a typewritten, single-spaced statement, not exceeding 10 pages in length. Title and date of the hearing, and the full name and address of the.   This testimony discusses the status of the Airport and Airway Trust Fund (Trust Fund). Established in , the Trust Fund helps finance the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) investments in the airport and airway system, such as construction and safety improvements at airports and technological upgrades to the air traffic control system, as well as FAA operations, such as .

  H.R. (th). To amend the Internal Revenue Code of to reinstate the Airport and Airway Trust Fund excise taxes, and for other purposes. In , a database of bills in the U.S. Congress. The Airport and Airway Trust Fund (AATF) provides funding for the federal commitment to the aviation system of the United States of America through several aviation-related excise taxes. It was established on the books of the United States Department of the Treasury in The existence of an accumulated surplus in the fund has led some to question whether users of the aviation system are. Airport Airway Trust Fund 69X Budgetary Trial Balance Draft Unaudited October 1, through Decem Fund:TFMTFXXXX USSGL BEA Category Year of BA Cost Center USSGL / Cost Center Description FY Beginning Balance FY Activity FY Ending Balance - - - FUND BALANCE WITH TREASURY ,, ,, On April 9 the AOPA warned in a letter to Congress that recent #COVID19 relief legislation may result in the insolvency of the Airport and Airway Trust Fund, which .